Banco De Oro Online Banking
Banco de Oro has many products and services catered for its clients. Included in it businesses is BDO Internet banking or they commonly called BDO Retail Internet Banking (RIT).
Internet banking has several benefits for its clients like connection to your account anytime and anyplace provided you have Internet access; pay bills online; transmit or transfer money to your kin and organization you support; financing your investments in reciprocal funds, UITF, and stocks; and viewing your statement of account online.
Perks of BDO Online Banking
With Internet banking, you can course your accounts and do banking transactions anytime and anyplace provided you have Internet connections. Some of the perks you can get from online banking are the following:
1. You can pay bills online. Pay your credit card charges, water and electricity bill or other agents. You may also make docket payments for post-dated and revenant bills.
2. Move funds online to other BDO bank accounts or cash card accounts
3. View the money remaining on your CA/SA, term deposit, cash card, credit cards, customer loan account, and trust account for free
4. Check the transaction history of your bank accounts
5. Reload your Smart Prepaid mobile phone, Globe and Touch Mobile phones
6. Look into the balance of your credit cards
7. Reorder checkbooks and ask for for stop payment orders on given forth checks online
8. Apply for international and domestic telegraphic transmittals online
You may request for Internet banking in BDO Philippines if you formerly have a savings account in them. However, if you don’t have a bank account, you must start first an account and then request for RIT at the same time.
In essence, enrolling for BDO Internet banking is not complicated, actually, you may enroll online. So in spite of you are overseas or far away from your branch, you may still open for online banking.
There are some facts you should learn before you can register for RIT. Here ar the data you will need to be able to ruined your enrollment.
1. BDO account number
2. authentic e-mail address
3. Telephone or Cellphone Number
Procedures in Enrolling for BDO Retail Online Banking
If you formerly have a BDO account and you wish to register for their Internet banking, you can follow the advises outlined below. However, if you do not have a savings account, you should apply first for it and enroll your account to Internet banking at the same time.
2. Furnish all necessary information that are needed such as user ID, password, account number, email address, phone banking number, and telephone number banking.
3. Confirm all verification e-mails and keep in mind your log in ID and password.
Online banking is a great tool to manage and course your savings accounts anytime, anywhere. By using it, you may get many benefits like paying off bills online, transfer or move money to other accounts, see statement of accounts online and many more.
It is easy to enroll for BDO Internet banking when you have the complete facts about your savings account. Assure you ready the needed data when you want to have online banking account.